Friday, October 10, 2008

Banks

Why does some bank charge RM2 to photo-copy our documents so that they can complete our application?

Why cant I take out my FD from another branch of the same bank when modern bank have implemented the best financial system to streamline their back-end operations?

Why is there a limit to the funds I can transfer between banks when the money belongs to me?

Why do bank impose a charge for our request to print out our statements?

In the case of fraudulent withdrawal over ATM - why banks say they will not be held responsible?

Notices are paste every where near all ATM to say that Please Do Not Reveal Your Pin Number to anyone or let anyone see your pin number - but why then is the ATM screen getting bigger and there are no cover at the keypad where we are suppose to key in our PIN?

Why is there no consumer group in Malaysia looking into the interest of small consumer like myself and ask these banks to stop all this unfair practices?

No comments: