Thursday, August 28, 2008

Permatang Pauh

I salute the people power of PP in sending DSAI to parliament once again.

I sincerely hope he will deliver on his promises of better governance and I sincerely hope he is the real mccoy in leading Msia towards a new era of growth, integrity and transparency in governance based on meritocracy and technocracy.

And I also hope he has plans to deal with the regime next move - whatever it be.

There is still the DNA Bill - and the sodomy case hanging over his head.

What if the AG Dept n Police n now the ACA is able to pin something on DSAI?

Whither Pakatan Rakyat then?

Whither the peoples' aspiration for a better tomorrow for Malaysia then?

While I am ecstatic that DSAI won at the same time I am also worry about the uncertainty.

But fight on we must. Must never give up no matter what.

2 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Pak Lah said he will do something to ensure PR MPs will hop to BN.

Unknown said...

really? hmm...