Tuesday, November 09, 2004

JPJ Offline!

Jeez, it seemed like everytime I wanted to renew my license the Pos Office will tell me that "JPJ Offline-lah". This happened the last time I tried to renew my wife license.

Talk about being the ICT international hub!!! Out of frustration I sent an email to JPJ from their web site - I wonder if they care to reply! or maybe their web server is offline too???

Dear Sir,

I tried to renew my license at the Tmn Muda Pos Office but was unfortunately told that JPJ is offline.

This is not the first time I faced this problem. The last time I tried to renew my wife license I was told the same thing.

My friends told me they face the same problem.

I dont know whether the problem originates from JPJ HQ, your vendor or the Pos Office - what I know is I am rather disappoint that such issue can arise again and again.

Bearing in mind Malaysia goal of becoming an ICT hub of international recognition I do hope you guys would seriously look into this recurring "offline" problem so that we can leave up to expectation.

No comments: