Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I've not updated my blog for awhile - plain lazy, anyway, most of what I wanted to blog was blogged somewhere else.... and they always sounded so rational, logical and organised than me!!

Anyway, I have to blog this. Like most other Msians out there I am "frustrated" with the recent brouhaha surrounding Jeff (the blog/news I read for mind stimulation unlike reading the dailies where you get mind-fucked all the time with mundance, uncreative and propaganda shit page after page...)

Opps, I digressed.

What need to be voiced out was "loudly" voiced out for the last few days - so I really dont have much new comments to add - but, aiyah, if I dont say my piece in my own blog I really feel "gerammmm"and I think I wont have a good nite sleep.

Outside looking in, the whole thing is a farce and it smacked of a concerted effort from some interested parties to misled joe public into believing that what isnt is.

The comments from both B.Aman and Noh is really uncalled for. Everyone knows everyone is in bed with someone but with the new government newly established, I am hoping for a change from the old draconian "you can have any color as long as it is black" type of iron fisted paternalistic goverment but darn, am I so so wrong!!!

Why would I believe things would change? Why would I believe the present government would posess a more liberal advance looking outlook in managing Malaysia? Why would I believe that the days of thinly veiled threats to other Msians would be a thing of the past?

Why would I believe, with the new government, Neanderthals and braindeaths in the guise of MPs, YBs and whatnots would be banished from our prestige Parliaments so that Msia can achieve 1st World standard?

Sigh*.... when is santa coming round again?


No comments: