Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why am I frustrated?

Indeed why am I frustrated every time I drive to work and home? I have this frustration since got knows when .. it has always been at the back of my mind but now I want to let it out.

1: Why does it flood every time it rains?
2: Why is the drain at the market constantly filled with rubbish?
3: Why is the road still full of pot holes and MRR is like a roller coaster with bumps up and down?
4: Why is car park so lacking that every one has to double and triple park and park EVERYwhere?
5: Why does motorist like to park at car bay?
6: What causes the constant breakdown of lorry at MRR2 that always causes super duper bumper to bumper jam?
7: Which freaking authority is in charge of making sure these lorries are fit to be on the road?
8: Why is there no proper bus lane in housing area? Buses are stopping everywhere and causing jam. why? why?
9: Why is buses allow to stop at MRR2?

10: WHY IS OUR LOCAL COUNCIL SO FREAKING INCOMPETENT!!!??????????????

No comments: